About Advanced Circuits
Since 1989, Advanced Circuits has been leading the PCB industry in Quality and Innovation for prototype through large scale production manufacturing and now provides full assembly capabilities. With acquisitions over the past four years in New Hampshire, Tempe, AZ, and Maple Grove, MN, Advanced Circuits is now ranked among the top three board fabricators in North America and is well-known for its reliability and customer excellence and has become a leader in not only the commercial PCB arena but also in the high-reliability, military/aerospace/defense, and high technology marketplace.
Advanced Circuits is DOD Contracts, MIL-PRF-31032, MIL-PRF-55110G, AS9100, and ISO 9001:2008 Certified, IPC 6012 Class 2, 3 and 3A Qualified, and ITAR Registered.
Click Here to view our Company Brochure
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Printed Circuit Boards from Advanced Circuits
Click Here to View a Full Presentation on "Why You Should Buy from Us"?
If you are...
- Tired of getting your circuit board orders late
- Frustrated because you can't get a "live" salesperson on the phone at your circuit board shop
- Missing order cutoff times or In a panic because your orders are going on CAM hold...
Experience Our Reliability
1. Our Customers tell us that they buy from us because we are RELIABLE . . . that they can count on us to do what we say we will do. It's as simple as that!
More than 200 new Company customers come to Advanced Circuits each month. With many coming as referrals from satisfied customers. We now have earned the trust of over 20,000 ENGINEERS and 800 CONTRACT ASSEMBLERS who depend on us for their PCB requirements.
2. We are not a broker. We have our own 62,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to provide the quality consistency you need...and we are here after the sale to handle quickly any problems or questions that you may have with your order. ALL ORDERS RECEIVE AN ENGINEERING FILE REVIEW before going to fabrication....we don't believe in a stripped down "no touch" service as you may end up with boards that are unusable. We want to make sure you get exactly what you expect.
3. We have the BEST ON-TIME SHIPPING RECORD in the industry, and we are now shipping 50% of our orders early! In fact, we put our money where our mouth is . . . and we ship Standard Spec orders on time or they're FREE! (See Details)
4. And, perhaps most important, in this time with many pcb shops going out of business, we are financially healthy and have expanded our physical plant and employee staff to handle our high sales volume. Multi-million dollar investments in capital equipment continues to improve efficiency in all departments.
Experience Our Convenience
5. You can always reach a "live" person by phone at Advanced Circuits, and we are committed to giving you personal Customer EXCELLENCE . . . not just Customer Service! 24-hour tech line puts you in touch with a CAM engineer at any time of day.
6. You can get instant quotes, order/reorder, upload files, and even get status online 24 hours a day. And because we are in the Mountain Time Zone, if you are an East coast or Mid-West customer, you have at least two to three more hours to submit your files for order processing.
7. Our new MY4PCB web page gives you a personalized listing of all your previous quotes and orders and allows you to review any Hold notices, order C of C's and Test Certs, and even print order invoices.
8. We don't have any minimum lot requirements, so you never have to buy more than what you need.
9. We don't charge tooling with our Standard Spec, and we also waive tooling again if you reorder your Standard Spec order as a Custom Spec order.
10. Free Software and Free File Review are Advanced Circuits exclusives. Our "PCB Artist" Layout Software is top-rated by users and has more features than any competitive product, including the largest component library. Download now at www.PCBArtist.com
We also provide a FREE pre-order file review on the web at www.freedfm.com where you can upload your files and receive within minutes a complete and detailed