PCB Manufacturing & Assembly Quality Management System
Advanced Circuits maintains a documented "Quality Management System" designed and implemented to fulfill the requirements of our pcb customers. It goes beyond quality levels you will normally see in the industry, regulatory and applicable national and international standards.
Our PCB guarantee goes beyond a declaration on a piece of paper. It’s a functioning system that ensures that your printed circuit board order is manufactured to your specifications. The system creates a framework for clearly defining the control of printed circuit board materials, processes, and verification activities, thus providing our customers with confidence that the manufacture of printed circuit boards is performed in a well-defined and controlled environment.
Quality planning isn’t an isolated initiative at Advanced Circuits. It is built into our system and does not exist as a single document. From our executive managers at our PCB manufacturing & assembly company, to each of our staff who contribute to our exceptional PCB manufacturing and assembly services, Advanced Circuits is dedicated to providing the higherst quality printed circuit boards to our cutomers.
"PROTOS (Standard Spec) ON TIME OR THEY'RE FREE … Done Right the First Time" stands as a testament to the customers of Advanced Circuits that they have our commitment that the products they receive will be not only on time, but first-time quality. To improve the quality consistency needed to deliver on time, Advanced Circuits continually strives to seek out improvements in process, products and equipment. Most importantly, there is a continuous investment in employee training at all levels.
I've just received my first batch of boards from Advanced Circuits and want to say how pleased I am. The customer service, technical support and finish product delivered by AC are all absolutely first rate." - N.L.Read more testimonials »
Our Multifaceted Quality Assurance Program:
- Each of our production process work instructions provide the acceptance and rejection criteria for each of the 90 plus processes in fabricating your circuit board. In addition there are "first article" requirements for a number of steps throughout the course of the manufacturing process.
- Customer specifications and drawings follow along with each order as part of the traveler that accompanies all orders - Small quantity or production PCBs.
- IPC Class 2 provides the default in the event that you do not assign a particular requirement.
- The final step prior to shipping our boards is a well defined final inspection. Each of our orders goes through a C=0 random sampling for determining that the holes and dimensions for each part number are within tolerance.
- Once the order has passed the dimensional check it is scheduled for electrical test if you have requested it.
- The last step for each order is a 100% visual inspection. Each part is checked for workmanship, quality, cleanliness and a number of other attributes before the boards are packaged for shipping.
There are a number of other inspection points that we require throughout the process that we use to verify the acceptability of the panels.
All inner layer cores pass through Automated Optical Inspection prior to being laminated into a multi-layer board. We use cross section analysis to verify plating thickness on the surfaces as well as in the hole walls.
Weight-gain coupons, backlight inspections, visual and magnified inspections of trace width and spacing, drill, image and mask registration as well as a number of tooling checks are done on an order by order basis.
Advanced Circuits quality system is a compilation of all of these inspection points and more. We work hard to "Make it Right the First Time"!
Please contact us with any questions. You can find your regional sales manager's contact information by clicking here.