Quality Assurance Guarantee for Advanced Circuits
Advanced Circuits maintains a documented "Quality Management System" designed and implemented to fulfill the requirements of our customers, industry, regulatory and applicable national and international standards.
The system creates a framework for clearly defining the control of materials, processes, and verification activities, thus providing our customers with confidence that the manufacture of printed circuit boards is performed in a well-defined and controlled environment.
Quality planning is built into our system and does not exist as a single document. All personnel who manage, perform, and verify work-affecting quality are responsible for implementing the quality system.
"PROTOS (Standard Spec) ON TIME OR THEY'RE FREE … Done Right the First Time" stands as a testament to the customers of Advanced Circuits that they have our commitment that the products they receive will be not only on time, but first-time quality. To improve the quality consistency needed to deliver on time, Advanced Circuits continually strives to seek out improvements in process, products and equipment. Most importantly, there is a continuous investment in employee training at all levels.
Our Quality Assurance Program is Multifaceted
- Each of our production process work instructions provide the acceptance and rejection criteria for each of the 90 plus processes infabricating your circuit board. In addition there are "first article" requirements for a number of steps throughout the course of the manufacturing process.
- Customer specifications and drawings follow along with each order as part of the traveler that accompanies all orders - prototype or production.
- IPC Class 2 provides the default in the event that you do not assign a particular requirement.
- The final step prior to shipping our boards is a well defined final inspection. Each of our orders goes through a C=0 random sampling for determining that the holes and dimensions for each part number are within tolerance.
- Once the order has passed the dimensional check it is scheduled for electrical test if you have requested it.
- The last step for each order is a 100% visual inspection. Each part is checked for workmanship, quality, cleanliness and a number of other attributes before the boards are packaged for shipping.
There are a number of other inspection points that we require throughout the process that we use to verify the acceptability of the panels.
All inner layer cores pass through Automated Optical Inspection prior to being laminated into a multi-layer board. We use cross section analysis to verify plating thickness on the surfaces as well as in the hole walls.
Weight-gain coupons, backlight inspections, visual and magnified inspections of trace width and spacing, drill, image and mask registration as well as a number of tooling checks are done on an order by order basis.
Advanced Circuits quality system is a compilation of all of these inspection points and more. We work hard to "Make it Right the First Time"!