Plan your printed circuit board manufacturing and assembly orders by reading this terms and conditions document. Once you have read the information on this page, you can request an Instant Online PCB Quote for your order. We can also provide you with our industry-leading PCB design and layout software which is absolutely free. Then you can check your Gerber Files before placing your order. We’re pleased to provide these services for you to help you avoid delays and receive the highest quality printed circuit boards.
Terms and Conditions
1. a. We guarantee shipment for our Standard Spec boards within our Standard Spec turn times which is 3 days for double-sided and 5 days for multilayers. If we ship after these time intervals, we will upgrade the method of shipment at our expense if necessary to ensure ontime arrival to customer. If we cannot upgrade the shipping, we will, when requested by customer, provide a credit to offset the cost of the boards. For orders having partial shipments, only those boards shipped “late” qualify for the “on time or Free” policy.
b. For Standard Spec orders placed with expedited turns less than these standard times and shipped late, an expedite cost credit for each day beyond the order ship date will be available to the customer up to the time when the standard turntime is exceeded. If the applicable standard turn time is exceeded, then the "Free" aspect of this policy will apply. Exceptions to policy if shipment upgrades can be made and/or partial shipments are detailed above.
2. 1st order payment terms are Credit Card or COD. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Terms are available with approved credit application.
3. The day order is processed and confirmed to customer is counted as Day 0, and turntime is computed after that. 1-day turn orders, for example, ship next business day. Same-Day orders ship same day if received and confirmed to customer NLT 8:15 AM MST M – F. Orders submitted on the web after 7:00 PM MST may not be processed until next business day. “Weekend Wonder” Same Day orders received and processed on Friday (NLT 3:00 PM MST for 2-layer, and 12:00 PM MST for multi-layers) will be shipped on Saturday for Monday delivery.
4. Immersion Gold (ENIG) Multilayer orders (3 – 8 layers) placed for a 1-day turn must be received NLT 12:00 PM MST Monday – Friday. Immersion Gold (ENIG) orders (0-2 layers) placed for a 1-day turn must be received NLT 3:00 PM MST Monday – Friday.
5. Hard Gold 30 & 50 micro-inches: We have interpreted your fabrication drawing note for gold to mean thickness as measured on the exposed surface after soldermask including (if applicable) the DUT area.
6. If an order is placed online or by any other means, it is not guaranteed to be accepted by Advanced Circuits until it passes our engineering review and customer’s receivables account is in good standing.
7. Online price quotation does not guarantee total order quantity and turntimes. All order quantities and turntimes are subject to production capacity review.
8. All orders are subject to a $10 handling fee.
9. A prorated cancellation fee will be charged for cancelled orders depending on fabrication status at time of cancellation. $33 Each. $66 Each and Barebones orders are subject to 100% cancellation fee. Please contact your Salesperson immediately and follow up with a fax or email to confirm and provide written record for any verbal cancellation.
10. We will schedule out shipments over a 6-month period; however, the order will be manufactured at the discretion of Advanced Circuits to maximize production capabilities and cost efficiencies. Pricing can be guaranteed for 3 months only. If for any reason this order is cancelled at any time prior to the final scheduled shipment, any or all of the completed order will be subject to a cancellation fee which may be up to 100% depending on the manufacturing status at the time of cancellation. Customer is liable for all completed product quantities.
11. Advanced Circuits reserves the right to ship the best way for on-time delivery. Our intent is to always ship via the carrier you choose and to use your shipping account number, if provided; however, all the carriers (UPS and FedEX) have different pickup schedules during the day and evening. Our last pickup is provided by UPS. If your order is ready for pickup after the final pickup time by your requested carrier, we will change the carrier, as we assume that it is more important to you that you receive your order on time as expected rather than what carrier is used. In so doing, we will not be able to use your shipping account number. We will ship it on our account and add the shipping charges to your invoice. If you request a change to this policy, we will be glad to hold your order until the following day’s scheduled pickup by your preferred carrier. For requests to ship orders together, we will try to accommodate all requests to ship orders together, but cannot guarantee this service due to the different pickup and completion times throughout the day.
12. We work very hard to make sure all your PCB orders get shipped on time. There are occasions, however, when the freight carriers have delays and/or make shipment errors. We regret when this happens but we cannot be responsible for delays by these carriers.
13. Please note that if DHL is selected, then your order could be delayed 1 day due to the early pick up time and additional processing requirements.
14. International customers are responsible for their own custom charges and import fees on all orders.
15. Unless otherwise notified, all orders are subject to shipping and invoicing a maximum of 5% overage.
16. All quotes are valid for a period of 30 days.
17. Advanced Circuits does not store, keep, or otherwise promise to inventory any parts unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
18. We reserve the right to change price and delivery at any time.
19. Rohs compliant lead-free Custom Spec boards will be marked with a lead-free symbol if requested by customer. If not specifically indicated on fab drawing or requested in separate document, the lead free symbol will not be added. Standard orders include UL markings and date codes. 94V-0 is added if requested at time of order or if noted in files. The work order number is added for fabrication identification purposes.
20. As a condition of doing business with Advanced Circuits, we promise to be honest, truthful, and friendly to the best of our ability.
22. Advanced Circuits recommends the electrical testing of ALL boards particularly multilayer PCB's. Electrical test is mandatory on all designs 7 layers and above since visual inspection is not 100% effective at identifying connectivity issues on the outer-layers and is inadequate for finding them on the inner layers The visual inspection that we perform on all boards is not 100% effective at identifying connectivity issues on the outer-layers and is inadequate for finding them on the inner-layers or within the holes.
- While Electrical Test will not detect all defects it will verify that the connectivity of the CAD data is reflected in the finished boards. We feel that Electrical Test is an essential component to the PCB's manufacturing process, however in rare instances customers may determine that the added expense is not justified in particular situations.
- It is only to accommodate these situations that we break out this process as an option. Our goal is to ship all boards with zero defects and Electrical Test is a critical part of this quality process. While Electrical Test will not eliminate the possibility of any defects being present on boards that you receive it will significantly reduce the likelihood.
- Whether Electrical Test is ordered or not Advanced Circuits will warranty the bare boards for defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of shipment. We will replace or issue credit for any bare boards that are returned and confirmed by Advanced Circuits to be non-conforming to the order specifications and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards.
23. Disputes: If you as our customer have any dispute against Advanced Circuits with regards to an order, if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, any such dispute must first be submitted to mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association under its Commercial Mediation Procedures before resorting to litigation. In the event that any such mediation is unsuccessful, any litigation, proceeding or other legal action with respect to such dispute shall be brought exclusively in the district Court for Adams County, Colorado. As a condition of our work, Customer consents to and expressly summits to exclusive jurisdiction of such court and waives any claim of improper jurisdiction or lack of venue in connection with any dispute.
24. Advanced Circuits 90 Day Limited Warranty: This limited warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Colorado.
Advanced Circuits warrants its bare boards against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of 90 days from date of shipment ("Warranty Period"). If a defect arises and a valid claim is received within the warranty period, Advanced Circuits will, at its option and to the extent permitted by law, for any bare boards that are returned and confirmed by Advanced Circuits to be non-conforming to the order specifications and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards, either (I) replace the bare board at no charge or (II) issue a credit equal to the original purchase price of the bare board. When a product is exchanged, any replacement item becomes the customer's property and the replaced item becomes Advanced Circuits' property. When a refund is given, the product for which the refund is provided must be returned to Advanced Circuits and becomes Advanced Circuits' property. Advanced Circuits will not accept liability for any cost in addition to the value of the bare boards including but not limited to components, labor, business interruptions and any other consequential damages or losses. Advanced Circuits disclaims any open-ended acceptance of liability for losses beyond the control of Advanced Circuits.
If Advanced Circuits assembled the PCB then we will include the cost of any components Advanced Circuits supplied and all labor that Advanced Circuits supplied with regard to replacing the assemblies or issuing a credit. All other limitations will still apply.
This limited warranty does not apply: (A) to damage caused by use with non-Advanced Circuits products; (B) to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes; (C) to damage caused by use of the product outside the permitted or intended uses described in the order specifications; (D) to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Advanced Circuits; (E) to a product or part that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Advanced Circuits; or (F) to cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches or dents, that does not otherwise affect the product's functionality or materially impair it's use.
To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies, and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied. As permitted by applicable law, Advanced Circuits specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. If any term of this warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. Except as provided in this warranty and to the extent permitted by law, Advanced Circuits is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming or reproducing any program or data stored or used with Advanced Circuits products. Advanced Circuits disclaims any representation that it will be able to make a product exchange without risk to or loss of programs or data. You must assist in diagnosing issues with your bare board and follow Advanced Circuits warranty processes.
By submitting a Purchase Order or placing an order on our website, you are agreeing to be bound by Advanced Circuits’ Terms and Conditions stated herein. Unless other Terms and Conditions have been agreed upon and signed by an Officer of Advanced Circuits, these Terms and Conditions supersede all other Terms and Conditions suggesting additional or different terms.
Advanced Circuits reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised Terms and Conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.