When you are getting ready to place an order for your circuit boards, there are many factors to take into consideration. First of all, you want to be able to work with a manufacturer that has a proven track record of providing customers with PCBs consistently meet and exceed expectations. Also, it is important to order from a printed circuit board manufacturer that demonstrates a commitment to the industry and strives to meet the highest standards for design, quality and efficiency. Advanced Circuits holds multiple certifications at each of its divisions in order to ensure that customers are able to get PCBs that will work exactly as needed every time.
What is ISO in Printed Circuit Board Certification?
ISO 9001-2008 is part of a family of standards for quality management systems that is maintained by the International Organization for Standardization. The standard includes requirements for quality management to demonstrate that the system consistently provides product that meets customer requirements and enhances satisfaction. Advanced Circuits holds a certificate for this standard and prides itself on producing a printed circuit board that is up to the highest expectations of customers. Whether you need to order printed circuit boards for a hobby project or a large-scale application, you can be sure that the experts at Advanced Circuits will be able to deliver just what you need. For more information on certifications that Advanced Circuits hold and to get a list of current PCB capabilities before placing your order, contact a representative today.
Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Buy Printed Circuit Boards from Advanced Circuits
- Reliable PCB Manufacturing & Assembly- Our Customers tell us that they buy from us because we are RELIABLE . . . that they can count on us to do what we say we will do.
- Quality PCB Fabrication-We have three state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to provide the quality consistency you need.
- Best On Time PCB Shipping Record
- Financially Stable PCB Company- In a time were many PCB shops cutting corners or going out of business, we are financially healthy and have expanded our physical plant and employee staff. Plus, we have cutting-edge equipment that continues to improve efficiency in all departments.
- 24 Hour Tech Support
- PCB Instant Quoting- You can get Instant Quotes, order/reorder, upload files, and even get status online 24 hours a day.
- Easy PCB Order Status Tracking- We offer a personalized listing of all your previous quotes and orders, plus you can review any hold notices, order C of C’s and Test Certs, and even print order invoices.
- No Minimum PCB Order Requirements
- Waived Tooling Charges- We don’t charge tooling with our Standard Spec, and we also waive tooling again if you reorder your Standard Spec order as a Custom Spec order.
- Free PCB Design Software & Free File Check- Use our free PCB design software PCB Artist, and check your files for errors with FreeDFM.