- Quick Turn PCBs and Other Important Factors in Choosing a Manufacturer
- Better Printed Circuit Board Designs and Manufacturing
- Why You Need a Prototype PCB Before a Full Manufacturing Run
- Free PCB Design Software Makes a Big Difference in the Quality of Your Designs
- Is It Too Expensive to Create a PCB Prototype?
Tag Archives: SMT Assembly
Surface-mount technology, or SMT, is a process that is being used by major manufacturers and designers of printed circuit boards, or PCBs. Appearing in almost any electronic device, they are technologies that bring a tremendous advantage and many benefits. Is … Continue reading
Surface Mount Technology and Assembly Implications Surface mount technology (SMT) is a design and fabrication process that replaces the through-hole mounting of PCB components with direct placement on the printed circuit board surface. Fortunately, SMT components and packages are largely standardized … Continue reading