- Better Printed Circuit Board Designs and Manufacturing
- Why You Need a Prototype PCB Before a Full Manufacturing Run
- Free PCB Design Software Makes a Big Difference in the Quality of Your Designs
- Is It Too Expensive to Create a PCB Prototype?
- Design Printed Circuit Boards Easily with Free Tools and Services
Tag Archives: LDI
PCBs or printed circuit boards have been in use for a long time and they are in demand across a diversity of industries, especially electronics of all kinds. Though many consumers assume that circuit board design is a uniform matter … Continue reading
How Does LDI Work? LDI processing requires a board with a photosensitive surface, positioned under a computer-controlled laser. A computer scans the board surface into a raster image. Matching the raster image to a pre-loaded CAD/CAM design file that … Continue reading