The Strongest Framed Stencils Available
Also called "Glue-in" or Mounted Stencils
Time savings, accuracy and quality control are what you can look forward to when you use our framed stencils to add solder paste to your printed circuit boards. Framed stencils are laser-cut stencils designed for high volume screen-printing. With a framed stencil, your stencil is securely mounted to either a cast or extruded aluminum stencil frame using a mesh border. This keeps the stencil foil taut, allowing for complete control when adding solder paste to your PCBs.
Our glue-in stencils are permanently bonded using an exclusive border treatment which, when combined with our epoxy process, creates a bond so strong it will not fail.
Framed stencils include:
- Proprietary Permafid™ process creates permanent non-removable, non-fading fudicials.
- Exclusive performance enhancing stencil design modifications that are tailored
specifically for each customer.
- 100% laser-cut processing with gas assist, ensuring the finest quality finish available.
- Double bonded for extreme wear.
Available in Sizes:
- 8" x 10" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 12" x 12" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 12" x 17" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 15" x 15" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 20" x 20" (Cast or extruded aluminum depending on printer)
- 23" x 23" (Extruded aluminum frame)
- 29 " x 29" (Extruded aluminum frame)
- Other (call for custom quote)