Around the world, it is becoming more important than ever for electronics companies and parts manufacturers to eliminate harmful materials from the PCB assembly and fabrication processes. Just as initiatives in the United States require companies to eliminate certain materials like lead, there is a need for suppliers and electronics makers to adopt high standards no matter where they operate. According to a report in Printed Circuit Design & Fab Online Magazine, non-government organizations worldwide are pushing for worker and consumer safety standards to be raised by eliminating harmful materials in the electronics industry.
By working with printed circuit board suppliers that use high-quality materials and processes free of harmful chemicals, your team is able to ensure that contamination risks in the environment and community are reduced. Research the materials used and capabilities of your PCB manufacturer so you have all of your regulatory needs met every step of the way.
What Are Your PCB Assembly Requirements?
As you go through the PCB design process, it is important to keep track of the special requirements your project has for fabrication and assembly. Certain components, tolerances, and types of microvias all play a role in how your order is handled and processed. Additionally, finding the most efficient way to maximize space and performance on your circuit boards allows your end application to achieve its potential without leaving unused potential on the table. In order to accomplish this, it is smart to consult with a circuit board expert to ensure that you get the PCBs needed without unnecessary delays in your order. Contact a representative at Advanced Circuits today for more information.
Benefits of Working with a PCB Manufacturer Dedicated to Safety & Quality
- We are not a broker. We have our own 62,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility (Headquarters in Colorado) to provide the quality consistency you need, along with two other highly specialized facilities in Arizona and Minnesota with expanded capabilities for rigorous demands and unique criteria.
- We have the BEST ON-TIME SHIPPING RECORD in the industry, and we are now shipping a large portion of our orders early!
- Get instant online quotes, order/reorder, upload files, and even track your order status online 24 hours a day.
- Excellence in quality from the simplest designs to the most advanced printed circuit boards and large-scale production.
- Advanced Circuits Exclusives: Industry’s BEST Free PCB Layout Software (PCB Artist™) and Free PCB File Review and graphical error report – manufacturability review delivered within MINUTES! (FreeDFM™). Same day and weekend turns available!
- PCB Fabrication and quick turn, small quantity assembly services – all under the one roof and as quick as one day!