With over a quarter century manufacturing and assembling printed circuit boards, we have fulfilled many orders for customers in dozens of industries. Please review our PCB quotes and orders policies below. It is our intention to provide you with service you can depend on. Let us know if you have further questions. Please call us at 1-800-979-4722, use the Click to Talk service at the top right of this page, or contact us online.
1. a. We guarantee shipment for our Standard Spec PCBs within our standard turn times which is 3 days for double-sided and 5 days for multilayers. If we ship after these time intervals, we will upgrade the method of shipment at our expense if necessary to ensure ontime arrival to customer. If we cannot upgrade the shipping, we will, when requested by customer, provide a credit to offset the cost of the boards. For orders having partial shipments, only those boards shipped “late” qualify for the “on time or Free” policy. Excludes any other services, goods, or offerings.
b. For Standard Spec PCBs placed with expedited turns less than these standard turn times and shipped late, an expedite cost credit for each day beyond the order ship date will be available to the customer up to the time when the standard turntime is exceeded. If the applicable standard turn time is exceeded, then the "Free" aspect of this policy will apply. Exceptions to policy if shipment upgrades can be made and/or partial shipments are detailed above. Excludes any other services, goods, or offerings.
2. 1st order payment terms are Credit Card or COD. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. Terms are available with approved credit application.
3. The day order is processed and confirmed to customer is counted as Day 0, and turntime is computed after that. 1-day turn orders, for example, ship next business day. Same-Day orders ship same day if received and confirmed to customer NLT 8:15 a.m. Mountain Time M – F. Orders submitted on the web after 7:00 PM MT may not be processed until next business day. “Weekend Wonder” Same Day orders received and processed on Friday (NLT 3:00 PM for 2-layer and 12:00 Noon for multi-layers) will be shipped on Saturday for Monday delivery.
4. If an order is placed online or by any other means, it is not guaranteed to be accepted by Advanced Circuits until it passes our engineering review and customer’s receivables account is in good standing.
5. Online price quotation does not guarantee total order quantity and turntimes. All order quantities and turntimes are subject to production capacity review.
6. All orders are subject to a $10 handling fee.
7. A prorated cancellation fee will be charged for cancelled orders depending on fabrication status at time of cancellation. $33 Each. $66 Each and Barebones orders are subject to 100% cancellation fee. Please contact your Salesperson immediately and follow up with a fax or email to confirm and provide written record for any verbal cancellation.
8. We will schedule out shipments over a 6-month period; however, the order will be manufactured at the discretion of Advanced Circuits to maximize production capabilities and cost efficiencies. Pricing can be guaranteed for 3 months only. If for any reason this order is cancelled at any time prior to the final scheduled shipment, any or all of the completed order will be subject to a cancellation fee which may be up to 100% depending on the manufacturing status at the time of cancellation. Customer is liable for all completed product quantities.
9. Advanced Circuits reserves the right to ship the best way for on-time delivery. Our intent is to always ship via the carrier you choose and to use your shipping account number, if provided; however, all the carriers (UPS, FedEX, and DHL) have different pickup schedules during the day and evening. Our last pickup is provided by UPS. If your order is ready for pickup after the final pickup time by your requested carrier, we will change the carrier, as we assume that it is more important to you that you receive your order on time as expected rather than what carrier is used. In so doing, we will not be able to use your shipping account number. We will ship it on our account and add the shipping charges to your invoice. If you request a change to this policy, we will be glad to hold your order until the following day’s scheduled pickup by your preferred carrier.
10. We work very hard to make sure all your PCB orders get shipped on time. There are occasions, however, when the freight carriers have delays and/or make shipment errors. We regret when this happens but we cannot be responsible for delays by these carriers.
11. International customers are responsible for their own custom charges and import fees on all orders.
12. Unless otherwise notified, all orders are subject to shipping and invoicing a maximum of 5% overage.
13. All quotes are valid for a period of 30 days.
14. Advanced Circuits does not store, keep, or otherwise promise to inventory any parts unless agreed to in writing by both parties.
15. We reserve the right to change price and delivery at any time.
16. Rohs compliant lead-free Production (Custom Spec) boards will be marked with a lead-free symbol if requested by customer. If not specifically indicated on fab drawing or requested in separate document, the lead free symbol will not be added. No symbols of any kind are added to protos other than the work order number for fabrication identification purposes.
17. As a condition of doing business with Advanced Circuits, we promise to be honest, truthful, and friendly to the best of our ability.
"International Traffic in Arms Regulations" (ITAR) govern the export of weapons and weapons-related technology from the United States. If your board design data is ITAR-controlled, please inform us of that when you place your order. For basic information on ITAR, go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITAR. For detailed information on ITAR, go to http://pmddtc.state.gov/.
19. Advanced Circuits recommends the electrical testing of ALL boards particularly multilayer PCB's. The visual inspection that we perform on all boards is not 100% effective at identifying connectivity issues on the outer-layers and is inadequate for finding them on the inner-layers or within the holes. While Electrical Test will not detect all defects it will verify that the connectivity of the CAD data is reflected in the finished boards. We feel that Electrical Test is an essential component to the PCB's manufacturing process, however in rare instances customers may determine that the added expanse is not justified in particular situations. It is only to accommodate these situations that we break out this process as an option. Our goal is to ship all boards with zero defects and Electrical Test is a critical part of this quality process. While Electrical Test will not eliminate the possibility of any defects being present on boards that you receive it will significantly reduce the likelihood. Whether Electrical Test is ordered or not Advanced Circuits will warranty the bare boards for defects in materials and workmanship for 90 days from date of shipment. We will replace or issue credit for any bare boards that are returned and confirmed by Advanced Circuits to be non-conforming to the order specifications and/or the applicable quality and acceptability standards. We will not accept liability for any cost in addition to the value of the bare boards including but not limited to components, labor, business interruptions and any other consequential damages or losses. Please notify us immediately in regards to electrical test on this order, as we want to continue processing your order without delay.