All Basic and Expanded Requirement files processed receive a full CAM review and inspection to IPC-A-600G, Class 2 Standards. See the bottom of the page for links to our printed circuit board layout software, PCB Artist, Tips & Tricks, and video tutorials for using our free PCB layout software.
- All holes plated through (non-plated holes available in custom service)
- Non-plated slots and cutouts (plated slots and cutouts are available in custom service)
- Green soldermask
- FR4 material
- White legend (silkscreen)
- 1 oz. Copper Inner layers. Up to 2 oz. Copper on outer layers
- Trace Width and Spacing as small as 7/7 mils
- Lead-Free HAL Solder finish
- Hole Size Tolerance +/- 0.005”
- Overall thickness 0.062”, 0.031” available on 2 layer
- Quantities limited
- Includes UL markings & date codes (94V-0 is added if requested at time of order entry or if noted in files)
Expanded requirement includes the full range of specifications and capabilities provided by Advanced Circuits. Click Here to view a complete capabilities listing. Expanded requirement orders may be ordered either as standard or custom expanded requirement.
To get started right away Click Here to go to our PCB Layout Artist Page for Download Instructions
Click Here to go to PCB Artist Tips & Tools and Video Tutorials