The Strongest Framed Stencils Available
Also called "Glue-in" or Mounted Stencils
Framed stencils are laser-cut stencils designed for high volume screen-printing. With a framed stencil, your stencil is securely mounted to either a cast or extruded aluminum stencil frame using a mesh border. This keeps the stencil foil taut, allowing for complete control.
Our glue-in stencils are permanently bonded using an exclusive border treatment which, when combined with our epoxy process, creates a bond so strong it will not fail.
Framed stencils include:
- Proprietary Permafidô process creates permanent non-removable, non-fading fudicials.
- Exclusive performance enhancing stencil design modifications that are tailored
specifically for each customer.
- 100% laser-cut processing with gas assist, ensuring the finest quality finish available.
- Double bonded for extreme wear.
Available in Sizes:
- 8" x 10" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 12" x 12" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 12" x 17" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 15" x 15" (Cast aluminum frame)
- 20" x 20" (Cast or extruded aluminum depending on printer)
- 23" x 23" (Extruded aluminum frame)
- 29 " x 29" (Extruded aluminum frame)
- Other (call for custom quote)