- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day After Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- After completing one (1) full year - 1 week (40 hours)
- After completing two (2) full years - 2 weeks (80 hours)
- After completing five (5) full years - 3 weeks (120 hours)
- After completing ten (10) full years - 4 weeks (160 hours)
* An employee must be considered a full-time employee for 90 consecutive days.
Paid Personal Time
Personal time may be used as personal or sick paid time off.
- After completing one (1) full year - 3 days (24 hours)
- After completing 2 or more full years - 4 days (32 hours)
401 (k) Retirement Plan
Life Insurance and AD&D
For all full-time employees following 90 consecutive days of employment.
- $25,000.00 Life
- $25,000.00 AD&D