Cut your Project Time and Costs to the Bone!
There are many reasons to order Bare Bones printed circuit boards from Advanced Circuits. Our Bare Bones PCBs allow you to receive a quick prototype that you can use to test your design. From there, you can order your full spec PCB prototype and custom boards.
Once your design is perfected, place a Full Spec order with us and we'll credit the cost of your BareBones purchase against the new order (less S&H).(Simply enter the web confirmation number in the "Promo Code" field of the order form to receive the discount).
Bare Bones printed circuit boards are our least expensive option. If you are looking for a Cheap and Quick PCB prototype solution, Click Here to Get Bare Bones Circuit Board Pricing and Place an Order!
BareBones BenefitsBareBones Online Ordering "Cash Discount" BareBones Printed Circuit Boards Ship In One Day! Learn How to Get your BareBones PCBs for FREE!
- 2-layer, FR-4, 0.062" thick
- Plated or Non-plated holes (if no specifications provided, holes will be plated)
- 6 Mil line/gap minimum
- Tin finish over 1 oz. Cu.
- No internal routing (cutouts)
- No scoring, tab rout, or drilled hole board separations
- Cut to rectangle shape only
- No Mask
- No Legend
- Min. Size 1.25" x 1.25"
- Max. Size 12" x 16"
- Gerber 274X preferred (274D ok)
- Excellon drill (English Units)
- Minimum Hole Size 0.015"
- Maximum 35 drilled holes per sq. inch
Note: Be sure to include board outline in your Gerber Files
Credit Card orders only please.
Note: If you are using PCB Artist to place your barebones order, please Click Here.